ad

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My dexterity is getting worse...and patience gone as well

Today I woke up at like 5 am but fell asleep almost immediately once again. I woke up several more times (4 times in total). This is a bad sign. Usually it means I won't be able to stay up for the whole day. I managed to get out from the house few minutes earlier than usual but I knew that I won't be able to run today. I woke up feeling pretty sick, my stomach was complaining and I had really NO will to run today.

I arrived at the bus station at x.38 and you know what? The bus that is supposed to be leaving at x.46 just decided to come 8 minutes earlier. Anyway glad that I got on it. Today I sat down on the ground because I did not feel good at all. In Prague I got up and realized that I have cramps all over my body^_^. Next time I might try to stand as usual.

At school we were supposed to show our paper on Paul Rand. Mine is catastrophic I would say. I need to finish it today as tomorrow I won't have any time to do it.

After school I went to the bus station, managed to miss the bus so I continued reading Reaper's Gale.

At home I went to sleep. I woke up few hours later with some crazy ideas about Phage, Gerrard, Akroma and Squee. I also dreamed about making castles out of magic the gathering cards. I got up ... ate something and then fell asleep once again. When I woke up probably for the 8th time today I decided to STAY awake. I drank bit of jasmin tea.

Later I grabbed my 8th edition demo cards and tried to build a castle out of them.

I failed.

I tried few more times, but to no avail. Mint and near mint cards are just not good for this. I tried with some 4th edition cards as well but I did not get past the 3rd floor.

I decided to try building that castle of cards in protector sleeves (the ones that are not slippery). I took my demonic deck and tried my luck...I rather not comment on what happened. Base was fine. First floor as well. Third floor - I managed it, yay! Fourth floor. Corrupt in one hand and dark banishing in the other => FAIL.
I tried once again. Once again castle destroyed when I was trying to place corrupt. Same thing happened to me one more time. Next time I try I will just leave this card aside I guess. Maybe I'm just superstitious.


Now, it's time for some work...*yawn*

1 comment: