ad

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Kyuden Kitsune - Non-human military

Today I tried some non-human military. It was supposed to be EE legal but it seems that Yutakana no Onna is not EE legal? I though that she was reprinted but maybe not...

Here's the decklist.


Kyuden Kitsune XP
Kyuden Kitsune Xp
1x Border Keep Exp
1x Bamboo Harvesters Exp

Dynasty: ??
3x Kobune Port
3x Merchant Atoll (it actually works well)
3x Everwinter Copse (Does not really help much, but it is forest and winter card. Also can be tapped for honor and it gives one more gold.)
3x Ageless Shrine
3x Recuitment Officer (have to try it)

1x Blessings of Shi-Tien ....

1x The Dark Naga
3x The Sleepless One
3x Qalyar (great peronality, this little creature is what this deck needs!)
1x Fukuzo
3x Kitsune Tokoru
3x Moshi Tomeno (cheap and has naval, but it's not the personality I would like to play.)
3x Yukataka no Onna
3x The Shakash
3x The Red Hunger
1x Kitsune Ohsuki
1x Kitsune Hisano

Fate: ??
3x Entrenched Position
3x Sundering Strike
3x Fury of a Mob
3x Tireless Efforts (I have a lot of cards that bow my personalities as a cost. so that's why I play this. The other action comes handy a lot as well)
3x Oblivious (perfect! keeps my opponent personalities at reasonable numbers and can take down a personality I hate)
2x Pearls and Spirits (I like the card but eh...)
3x Near Miss (that's like 2 koku for my follower or a negate its destruction? I kind of like that)
A game of dice
1x Satoshi's Dual Warfans (I need more cards like that)
3x Sneak Attack
3x Scourge of the Sea
Black Pearl
3x Taming the Beast
1x the Vengeful
3x Reckless Rush
3x Broken Alliance

So well...I like it^^. I thought that this could work and be a bit 'rushy'.
I chose Kyuden Kitsune because the Mantis Shugenja's create nonhuman spirits with good abilities. It is also a forest and I can gain honor via the stronghold. The ability on it is good.

Then I have all the nagas I could find + Fukuzo that can remove a personality from a discard pile or well be a copy of something.

Atoll + Ageless Shrine is all what is needed. I would like to add Recruitment Offices to see what it does,. Having even more personalities for attack/defense might prove good and will help me keep the numbers for fury of a mob.

Yukataka no Onna is has a good force and can be a nightmare for clans with higher family honor.

Red Hunger is brute force + good ability and it is one of the personalities that wants to have Naval.

I put Sneak Attack in the deck but I don't think that 3x is necessary. I would probably play two though. If I'll find something better battle action I won't play the card at all.

Entrenched Position has a good ability in battle and can help me against clans going first.

So that's about it I guess. I'll try to look for some other cards. I miss movement or more bowing of enemy cards. So I'll try to figure out what to do with it. Also I don't have any negate effects. The redirecting guidance seems good but that's only one card. I'll see what I can come up with.
----------------------------------------
I'd like to play Surprise Attack as well...hmhm..

No comments:

Post a Comment