ad

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Eastern Hub Port

I'm trying to think about my extended essay for school, write a bit, research and after some time of trying to concentrate I just have to stop for some time. I'm kind of stuck and I'm afraid I won't be ablet o finish my work. Each day I rewrite my original text that probably is from majority irrelevant. I need to put my arguments there and somehow put my research into it... Anyway this post is not about my difficulties with the paper but about what came of it^^.

Today morning I played with my friend a game of Legend of the Five Rings. I really appreciated this. He hasn't played since Samurai and does not want to play because well of one of our local players that seem to mess up everything he touches. Anyway I played with my Emperor decks against his Samurai Great Falls Castle deck.

In between writing my essay and trying to figure our where to head next I started writing names of cards down and see if I could produce a samurai decklist. This deck is purely theoretical, I could actually try to put it together as I own majority of the cards.

My friend was telling me that there wasn't much draw in Samurai which might be true so I looked for some cards I could use. I knew that there is one follower and send home card drawing cards for samurais so I found those and integrated them in my deck. There's ofcourse Taoist Archer and Veteran Advisor but I'm not sure how good this gold scheme can get. Few Against Many is a wonderful card, both abilities are good.

No matter what...the decklist is here. I might go look for my samurai personalities later. I did not find the box with those cards, have to be somewhere here. hm....

Eastern Hub Port
Eastern Hub Port
ERM? 1x Border Keep
hm? 1x Bamboo Harvesters

Dynasty: ??
3x Kobune Port
3x Rich Coffers
2x Fortified Camp
2x Private Trader (or how the holding that gives gold for an action is named)
1x Temple of Gisei Toshi
2x Secluded Waystation
2x Secluded Village
1x I am ready

3x Yoritomo Kurei
3x Yoritomo Sunagawa
3x Yoritomo Tadame
1x Yoritomo Utemaro XP2
3x Tsuruchi Shisuken
1x Moshi Nakata
3x Yoritomo Jera
1x Moto Xiao
3x Tsuruchi Saya
1x Yoritomo Tadame XP

Fate: ??
3x Taoist Archer
3x Ronin Brotherhood
3x Imperial Elite Guard
3x Wandering Budoka
3x Peasant Vengeance
3x Hold!
1x Koutetsu Unabara
3x Oni Daikyu
2x Juslty Earned Victory
2x Unwavering Assault
2x Knowledge
3x Few Against Many
3x Standing Fast
3x Ruthless Advance/Doomed Intention or combination of both?
1x Ring of Water
1x some smaller follower??
1x ???

No comments:

Post a Comment