ad

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Castle of Cards no.3

Ok I continue getting closer to my challenge done. So here it is a new castle of cards. This time with the base 12.

I used 3 decks of 60 cards, one sideboard (15 cards) and the rest is from Rise of the Eldrazi (in both green and black sleeves).

New Observation:

Adding more and more rows makes the bottom rows much more stable. The weight added to it makes it pretty stable when build well.

When I was trying to make the castle fall I found out that taking a card out of it is not that easy as it seems and that the structure above is pretty heavy. I wanted to lift a part of the castle so it would fall down in a more interesting manner but I couldn't manage that because the part above was too heavy for a single card. I took the card out and the structure was still holding.

I also managed to bump into the table without making the structure fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment