ad

Sunday, March 8, 2009

MtG - Scrap no.7 - Choking sands

Today I had the idea of trying to draw something like Choking sands card from MtG. I wanted to draw something like a desert where you could see some ruins buried in the sand or something that would look like...um a plain that ended up burned by the sun ... becoming sandy.

I was more concentrated on the sun that would burn your skin and kind of forgot about the ruins I wanted to add to the whole picture...

Anyway this is a few minutes doodle that taught me a bit. I should learn something about perspective and I should really start to think of all the details that would make the "land" alive and vast...

3 comments:

  1. I think we are in rats' alley
    Where the dead men lost their bones.

    T.S. Eliot - The Waste Land

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm... i think the sands should have some form of "life". you see, magic is bring energy to something that doesn't suppose to have energy or life. bring a hint of action, energy or life in the sands, that will fulfilled the spell name.

    anyway, the art is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreams...
    all your dreams...
    All your dreams are buried in mounds of sand


    Breathe...
    breathe the dust...
    Breathe the lifeless dust of nature's revenge

    ReplyDelete