ad

Friday, May 17, 2013

First playmat sold

Few days back I got a commission so I grabbed a blank playmat, my copic markers and started working on it. I was supposed to recreate my Planeswalker themed mat. This was relatively easily done. The biggest problem was that I needed to refill my copics. Sponsored partly by Jan Jestribek and my mother I managed to get it done.

This time I did not have such problems with bleeding and such. I already knew what to do and I gained some more skill to do a more precise work. Still at some point everything went awry and it simply did not do what I wanted it to do (I mean the color). I tried using my right hand at some point as well but I realized that the hand cannot handle the pressure on the tip at all so I just switched back to left and tried to survive the ache^_~.

It took me several days to finish this and the mat is going to see some new people so I decided to sign my work. Yeah...with the bleeding copics...yeah sure^_^. It did not turn out well, but certainly is unique and distinguishable.

And now? All I need to do is wait for my money to arrive so I can ship the item to its new owner! Hope he'll like it!

So if anyone of you is interested in a custom playmat and is willing to pay the money for the work and material just let me know. Thanks for reading anyway^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment