ad

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Glissa update

Just a small update on my Glissa deck. I wasn't taking this deck seriously but it works, so maybe I might try to improve it later.

Anyway I added Grim Backwoods. I like that land^^. (EDIT: tcgplayer did not recognize it, I'll try putting it back in the list...it reverted back to the original decklist...argh)

EDIT2:

Ok the update is bigger than I thought. I changed the mana base quite a lot. I added fetchlands, bayou, grim backwoods, command tower and reflecting pool. I decided not to play svogthos. I just never used that land as a creature. Card draw and the possibility to sacrifice something is much better.

I added few more creatures (sheoldred, ink-eyes, genesis) and bitterblossom, beacon of unrest and maybe something more (memory jar). I actually discarded all the discard and added creatures and card draw. The updated decklist is at tcgplayer ->

Glissa, the Traitor

No comments:

Post a Comment