ad

Friday, September 25, 2020

Sword of Fire and Ice (3d model)

I didn't know what to do today so I decided to fool around in Blender. I asked my flatmate what I could possibly do and they came up with an idea of Sword of Fire and Ice. I was like 'I could do something like that' and then I created a simple Sword of Fire and Ice from Modern Masters.

After I rendered this I was wondering what else to do with it. I decided to create a custom saber for Beat Saber. Out of Sword of Fire and Ice I created a Sword of Fire and Sword of Ice. I also added a nice fire and ice trails which I tried to capture in the screenshot below. Unfortunately the trails gets lost behind the menu panels :-/.

Even after this I wasn't finished and decided to see if I can create a more interesting render. So I spent some time posing my avatar's hand and the Sword and this is the final result of this little adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment