ad

Monday, September 21, 2020

Kagamine Len

Some time ago when I felt really depressed I was looking for something to craft. I could choose from many things but in the end decided to grab a needle and some fabric and try to sew something that could possibly in the end resemble Kagamine Ren's outfit. I didn't finish it because I thought that I'd never wear it anyway and that I'd probably look like a total idiot - an overweight one as well. Nonetheless I ordered a blonde wig that I could use for the cosplay if by a chance I'd decide to finish the costume one day. Even though the wig was sent from Belgium it took ages to deliver. It arrived at the beginning of September but the Czech Post obviously doesn't notice people that something arrived. Today I received a call from the post office that they have problems with the notifications and that I should go collect my shipments (in the meantime the tracking showed that they tried to deliver it and no one was home. Well, I'm sick and I was certainly home the past two weeks). So for those to whom I promised some photos here they are (including the reason why I post them now).

As for the reason why I hardly fit in the shoot. The only place I can take pictures is my VR play area and that is actually pretty small. Sometimes I wish I could have a nice green painted room here I could use for streaming and other stuff like taking photos since as you can see the window next to me is not the best thing out there either^_^. Enough of blah blah, here are the pics! Thanks Aurora for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment