ad

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Looking after cats part 1 - Day 1 to Day 4

For a relatively long period me and my sister should be taking care of my mother's cats Dr. Sheldon Cooper and Leontyna. My sister got the first shift and I have the second one now. I went through a lot of stress lately and I was quite depressed in the past week. It was really difficult for me to do something...but now I hope to regenerate a bit here with the cats. Plans for the upcoming two weeks:
Play some DDR (every day if possible)


relax

play some Magic (I plan to try some THS block sealed and FRF/KTK drafts)

play the piano (oh I figured out the notes in The Great Giana Sisters...but well not the rhythm) and learn something new if possible...

alter some cards (Tarmogoyf, Force of Will, Abrupt Decay, Life from the Loam, Swords to Plowshares) or at least finish Tarmogoyf and prime Force of Will with some coats of red paint so they would look like more or less this ->

and then try to figure out how to fix some problems and update all the tables I was supposed to update ages ago...

So how were the first four days here?

The very first day I came here and I was wondering which bowl belongs to Sheldon and which one to Leontynka. I did not figure it out. I put food for one cat in one bowl and food for the other in the other one. They ate what they were supposed to eat. The day after they switched the bowls^_^ when the contents were the same. I hoped for some instructions here, but they were not left here for us to see. After those few days there were few things I shouldn't have done...

Rule no.1 - Do not let Sheldon enter the bathroom. He attacked the toilet paper roll, totally destroyed it and started eating the paper o_O

Rule no.2 - No food should be left alone, not even for a few seconds. Sheldon ate my breakfast.

Rule no.3 - No drink containing milk should be left alone. I left alone my lovely looking coffee for a while and then turned around to find Sheldon drinking it....

Rule no.4 - Do not shuffle cards if you don't want your hands to bleed all over... I started shuffling my deck to do some test draws (which were really scary) and Sheldon grabbed my hands and started scratching them...aw that was painful.

Rule no.5 - Do not leave any clothes on a surface on which one can lie down on (if you still want to wear them the next day). Leontynka confiscated my t-shirt...(she really liked it)

Day 1 - After their meal they happily slept but during the night I could hear them fighting each other.

Day 2 - Leontynka, capable of sending messages to several people at once!

Day 3 - Sheldon eating a dance pad...

Day 4 - Sheldon vs Fate Reforged Booster Pack. I tried to play with him but he wasn't really interested in that blue bird so instead he was biting Ugin. He got through the wrapping...

Day 4 - Sheldon tired and me playing FRF/KTK Draft. I was glad I could caress him during the games^_~

So I wonder what the next days will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment