ad

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Unfortunate Savannah

A friend of mine altered one day a unlimited Savannah for some reason (be it because of damage or something else). He altered it in a way I just couldn't stand watching it even though with quite some tweaks it could actually look awesome. I was getting him a black bordered Savannah and in return I received (except money) the altered Savannah. My plan was to save it somehow. I did not plan altering his illustration though. If I could get rid of the paint without damaging the card I would be happy (this works on some cards that were not damaged prior altering). I knew the risk (would end up with destroyed Savannah) but it seemed worth trying. This time it did not go well. I found out that there were damaged areas on the card and the black border is something I couldn't get rid of. I also managed to damage the card at one place by myself...so I was pretty angry about that.

So after completely destroying the card...I was up to a new task...make it look at least passable. In the end it looks like ...an OK proxy, but the card is actually real.

I apologize thus to JK for destroying his Savannah and painting over it. I will treasure the card dearly though. It will find its place in my Phelddagrif deck.

Now here is the destroyed card and the alter ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment