ad

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Some stats

I was wondering what to do with this blog in the future and for that I needed some stats. Google provided them to me so I'll share it with you.

My blog in the past few years turned into something like 'Magic: The Gathering' blog but I did not expect anyone to read it. I'm no pro player or anyone known (at least in this field).

So in general the most read posts can be divided into groups. On the first place we have fanart drawings with Liliana Vess being on the first place and Yuna from Final Fantasy 10-2 on the second. The third place was taken by my cat drawings??? (WTF?).

On the second place there are two posts from Music Games category. One is rather random - keyboard mania (airflow) and the second one is about a link to a bemani radio ran by my friend.

3rd place belongs to some random posts about Magic: The Gathering spoilers (most hits on WotC community page as well).

4th place belongs to Magic Alter posts. The first one won by Jace, the Mind Sculptor followed by Bayou and Eternal Witness. Sensei's Divining Top and Trinket Mage also got there.

On the fifth place we have posts about some applications/plugins for magic players.

6th place is Legend of the Five Rings spoilers. Seems like people were actually coming to my blog and actually saw my spoilers hosted at l5r.cz

L5R spoilers are followed by Magic: The Gathering decklists, Magic tournament reports. The last two places are for Legend of the Five Rings.

Recapitulation

1. drawings (fanart - liliana vess)
2. keyboard mania (airflow) and BEMANI radio
3. magic spoilers
4. magic alter (jace tms)
5. cockatrice and autocard anywhere
6. l5r spoilers
7. magic decklists (extended zoo, highlander zoo)
8. magic tournament reports (standard reports)
9. l5r decklists (lion paragon EE, crane honor/dishonor CE)
10. l5r tournament reports (Kotei, second chance, regular league)
11. Deckbuilding card games reviews

Few more observations or well something I did not expect. My L5R posts are actually read by quite a lot of people and especially the Lion Paragon decklist was viewed several hundred times (as well my Crane decklists for the previous arc). L5R spoilers were actually followed by people mostly from USA and Czech Republic on l5r.cz

The most searched word on my blog is Liliana and surprisingly ' how to figure the average mana cost for a deck' is on a third place...seems like people have problems with that^_^

The game reviews I wrote are viewed as well. The highest ranked ones are deck building games (just few of those, but still it's notable). So next time I should provide some photos^_~

The refering URLs and sites are mainly google, mtgsalvation and cmus (CMUS is Czech Magic: The Gathering portal). The percentage of that follows

google 53.41772152
mtgsalvation21.7721519
cmus 16.20253165
rest 8.607594937

This is quite a surprise, not sure if I should be ashamed or glad about it.

Hm that's about it, not sure if that helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment