ad

Friday, October 28, 2011

S'Tsung playing Legacy no.4

Everyday I would like to produce some drawing, painting or anything else that can be produced.

Today I was rather stuck with 'what to draw'. So I ended up doodling some characters...After a while I came across a photo of me playing Magic. That day a big Legacy and Vintage tournament was held in Cerny Rytir and thus photos from the event can be found on the internet. A friend of mine did few photos that day...

I took a paper and pencil and tried to draw what I saw but after 3 hours of trying to do that I gave up. I looked more closely at the photo and my completely wrong drawing and started a new one (still on paper). I realized my errors and tried to correct them but it was still difficult to do...I couldn't come up with anything that could serve me as a reference in the picture.

In the end I opened photoshop and tried sketching the two tables and the outline of my body several times to see if I can actually see what is correct and what not. In the end I came up with something that seems correct.

This little drawing took me about 5 hours to figure out. I learned about all my incapabilities of trying to draw something in space or the correct perspective and in the upcoming weeks I'll try to learn something more.

No comments:

Post a Comment