ad

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Gatherin

Bill Bouden a.k.a Spruke and Patrick Chapin bring you Tha Gatherin a Magic: The Gathering related album.

You can get it at SCG, ChannelFireball or itunes.

I was in awe after hearing the songs. Storm is so full of energy and memories. Full of tension. No matter what I can't really describe the feeling, but I think that I understand more how it felt for Patrick Chapin at that time.

Jace, the Mind Sculptor is something I was expecting made into a comics or something but here it is a song that is much better medium. (banning Jace)
On the album there are earlier songs like Shuffle 'em up which I really like.

So no more talking just check it out! It costs 10 bucks and it's worth it.

1. Introducing
2. Jace the Mind Sculptor
3. Still Had All Deez
4. Hymn to Tourach
5. Don't Drink and Draft
6. Brewmaster's Delight
7. Road Trippin
8. Shuffle Em Up
9. Innovate
10. Mythic Rare
11. Phyrexia Self
12. Mise (Break It)
13. Money Draft
14. Never Was (On the Pro Tour)
15. The Calm
16. The Storm

No comments:

Post a Comment