ad

Saturday, January 2, 2010

A comet? and a treasure?

Today was a really weird day. I should skip the first half of the day as it wasn't pleasant that much.

Afternoon I went to a draft. On my way suddenly something bright in the night sky showed up. It seemed to be burning. It was orange and moving fast in the direction of East (few degrees south). After some time the orange "flame" dimmed and finally the whole object disappeared. There were people in the streets wondering what it was and discussing that matter. I continued on though. I thought that later when I get home I would be able to find out what the hell it was.

At today's draft after I wasn't sure what to draft. It all started with kor skyfisher and plated geopede but ended up in mono green. I managed to get cards of all colors and I did few hate picks (because Malakir Bloodwitch would surely kill me). At that time I did not know yet that this deck would be capable of playing 3:0. I should note that I made a really idiotic plays 3 times (two were really serious bad plays, the last one not really).

Mono Green

5x Timbermaw Larva
2x Savage Silhouette
2x Turntimber Basilisk
2x Jolara Bard
1x Vines of Vastwood
1x Mold Shambler
1x River Boa
1x Oran-Rief Recluse
1x Territorial Baloth
1x Nissa's Chosen
1x Grazing Gladehart
1x Greenweaver Druid
1x Oran-Rief Survivalist
1x Frontier Guide
1x Explorer's Scope
1x Spidersilk net

Well, um...the fact that this five larva deck was capable of winning was a surprise number three of the day (with the flying object being the first one). Do you want to know what was the second surprise of the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment