ad

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Friday...status report

This Friday was my last day at school. I was woken up by my cell phone (which is a bad sign - me being too tired). I got up and managed somehow to get to the bus station.

I arrived bit late for school but I found out that there's no one there. Soon I found out that there is no electricity in half of the building. I spent some time reading my book - Hyperion - and then moved upstairs where electricity was fine. That's when I wrote the last FNM's report. After this another student came and our teacher also came. He said that he can give us feedback concerning the last project. Finally I got my feedback and I'm content with it. Now I would fancy the rest of the feedbacks from the rest of the projects.

After class I went to Outpost so I could return the Faeries' deck I played with. I played few games against goblins and kithkins and then was asked to play t2 against someone else. This person was playing B/W tokens. After siding (Infests, fourth Volcanic Fallout and magma sprays) against him I managed to win few times. That made me quite happy. My 'goblins' aren't probably a competitive deck^_^.

At 3pm I had a meeting with a friend of mine who arrived to Prague for few days. It was nice seeing him again and talking to him. We exchanged some news and complained about the financial crisis.

5pm. Martin had to go because he had other appointments. I left for Outpost once again wanting to draft later. We spent some time talking about M10 and the 'new' cards (like Elite vanguard or honor of the pure)...After that we went inside and waited for the registration to begin. At that time I started to feel dizzy and the blood pressure has fallen down to a number that made me feel really crappy. I couldn't move, started to tremble. I started wondering if I get home...because the change in pressure was so fast.

Few minutes later a storm came. But it was just a prelude to what was to come. I felt that something far stronger will come in about an hour or two. I decided not to take part in the draft and leave as soon as possible to get safely home.

I collected all my wits and headed for the bus station. I managed that quite ok. But on the way to Beroun I started to feel worse and worse. I literally crawled back home. The instant I came home the storm burst out in its fullest. Incapable of doing anything I went to bed.

note: I have distinction from CAAD, could probably have one from IM and for the last subject...who knows??? we received no feedback whatsoever from the professor.

No comments:

Post a Comment