ad

Monday, November 30, 2020

Kingdom of Titania

Kingdom of Titania is a new world made by FlowerRite. I've seen trailers for this world around the web and I liked it from what I've seen so I decided to visit it one day. I wasn't ready for how huge the world actually is and how many nice places there are to visit! You can literally spend hours in it by just exploring. If you haven't been there yet I can highly recommend it. I went there with Aurora and Infinite we spent quite some time exploring the world. We went to a farm nearby since that is the first stop by the train. We looked inside and on our way back we took a picture in a cauldron with Aurora because why not?

Then we proceeded to the city where we got lost enjoying the map wondering how each part of the city is connected. While walking around we discovered that we can use gondolas to travel around, not just the city. We discovered that not all water is solid so we can end up underwater which got a bit frustrating because it was not clear if we could get out of it (without the need to respawn). We found out that we can climb on rooftops and take some neat pictures and that even getting on top of a tower was possible. There's even a hidden theatre which is a cool place to hangout (location is shown in the video below). You can watch videos there with friends or perform.

Eventually we arrived to a lighthouse where we found a spirit. The spirit was happy to find people that can see it and it asked us for help with finding a core for a boat.

If you accept the quest the spirit will take you to a library in the city and there you should look for some books. After you check all the locations you will find a secret door that will reveal a zodiac sign spinning wheel. Since neither you nor the spirit don't know what to do with it you will be sent to the city to look for clues. We tried to look for clues running around like crazy for several hours but couldn't find anything. We were tooo focused on finding the clue somewhere ont he higher floors rather than on the ground floor and near the library. We eventually gave up.

The next day I decided to give it another go and instead of running around randomly I went from room to room until I found the clue. The spirit took the bottle with it to the library. It was sure that it would help me find solution for the zodiac signs. There it told me to drink some of it and I saw a spatial puzzle in front of me for a limited amount of time.

When I looked at it I figured that it would show some zodiac signs if I'd look at it from the correct angle. So I tried running around the library and looked at the signs but it still didn't make sense to me. Until I realized that the symbols I see are different kind of symbols that I didn't expect. I googled the signs and learned what four signs I was supposed to enter. I pressed them and another secret door opened showing a key and a map. It was time to find a place somewhere in the middle of the island depicted. Easy!

To my surprise I really found the place easily. There again I had to figure out what to do next without getting drunk. After staring at a beam of light for a bit I looked around more closely and did what was expected of me. That revealed the core itself. The spirit told me to bring it to its grandfather's farm where the boat should be located. So I took the train there and reached the boat. It was still there. I inserted the core and it turned transparent. The spirit left the boat to me as a reward for the help. I discovered that it's actually a flying gondola! I hopped in and tried to operate it while making myself seriously sick. So I just crashed into nearby trees and called it a day. It was a nice quest and the reward is cool if you don't get easily motion sick.

If you'd like you can watch a recording of me trying to walkthrough the quest. I wasn't really sure how to setup everything and how it would end up looking.

S'Tsung (stsungjp @ Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment