ad

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Drawing exercise - Leovold, Emissary of Trest

Sometimes I have the urge to draw something but I do not know what and usually it stops there and I don't draw anything. At occasions like this I decided to pick a card I like (since there are usually many around me) and try to recreate it or part of it. My previous drawing exercises like that did not really end up well. Mostly I did not really care to make it look the way it was supposed to and just doodled. This time though, after Temporal Trespass drawing that went awry, I picked Leovold, Emissary of Trest and tried to draw it so it would actually look good. After staring at the illustration for quite a while I have to say that I admire the work of Magali Villeneuve. The illustration is so detailed and beautiful! I wanted to paint something at first but since I felt very badly I decided to just try to recreate Leovold with just a pencil. Maybe I learned something? I'll have to see when I draw something next...

No comments:

Post a Comment