ad

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Painting Exercise - Monk

Yesterday after MODO's downtime I waited for 38 minutes for a game of Vintage. I played against Oath and I was glad that the games were quite fun. After that I asked Thiim if he's not up for some games so I could try Bant Mentor deck. I found out that without setting auto-yields and pressing F7 I'm terribly slow...so I spent quite a lot of time staring at the Prowess ability triggers and Monastery Mentor ability at first and timed out^_^. I got faster later but I managed to mess other things up and the remaining two Mentors I hoped to draw were somewhere in the last 16 cards of my library. Do I need to repeat that I timed out?

Anyway this probably led to painting this -> A Jeskai Monk with Prowess.

Painting the Monk was quite difficult and more time consuming as well because the tablet I used (or the style) decided to act up. So after some time I just decided to stop painting and consider this 'finished' for now. It looks ok on the screen, not sure how it will look like when printed. But so far...looking at this token/image does not make me think of a long stack of Prowess abilities! (I will make a screenshot and upload it later).

No comments:

Post a Comment