ad

Monday, August 20, 2012

Jubeat no.2

Tonight I played Jubeat once again and I decided to try other markers as wells. I actually tried just one - the one that shows 0 to 10. I played a song and got over 250 combo and I knew when to hit each note even though there were times when my hands just missed that. But my brain KNEW that it missed. I find this quite wierd. I'm not entirely sure if this revelation should make me happy or not.

Now level 9 songs don't seem impossible and I can consistantly pass level 8 songs on advanced. Hm. So maybe when I manage to play again, I'll try something more difficult. But well...I have to say that with this marker chosen the notecharts actually make sense!!

Here's a video for you - Green Green Dance [EXT]. I just like the song. Before with the default noteskin I couldn't read it at all...now after switching to the new one, I can get a combo going.

No comments:

Post a Comment