ad

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

ReRave

Today (actually yesterday)I decided to take some videos of me playing ReRave. I just wanted to know how it looks like when I play. While trying to take a video of me playing ReRave I realized that this is much more difficult task than doing videos of me playing other music games like Beatmania, DDR or Guitar Hero.

At first I just sat on the sofa and tried to move the camera and ipad around to get a good view on it. But I was sitting in such an awkward position that playing became almost impossible^_^.

My second attemp was more successful. My setup follows. Just imagine myself sitting in front of the the books and playing.

It's not the best setup I could get. The camera was falling of the flashdrive, ipad was moving around (out of the scene) and the screen flipped upside down from time to time. After few tries of playing I managed to stabilize it and take a video^^. Here it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment