ad

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Status report

Hello everyone,

I don't usually address anyone as my blog serves me as a journal or something. I don't attempt to write something professional or something that would inspire people around the world even though some posts actually might look that way^^. Anyway this blog is feeded to Facebook (and Wizards of the Coast community) so probably more people will read it than just those following my blog. I would like to say something.

In short, this blog might get less and less posts, might end its existence as is now or get divided into another subgroup. (Magic: The Gathering - but well I'm not the best person to be writing about that topic)

When I started a blog in 2002. I was sharing my experience from conventions, tournaments, gaming sessions and some interesting stuff I encountered in real life. First years of my blog entries are lost, the following years from 2005 are somewhere on the internet and I would rather not want them to be there^^. But well they remind me of the past, of what I went through and whom I met and so on. Great times and bad times. Many links are broken, photos and videos aren't available (thanks to AvexTrax who managed to get me banned from youtube).

Anyway what I wanted to say is...from 2002 till the 2008 more or less had actually something to say and to enrich some people. Since 2008 though the blog lost its focus and this probably won't change as my life is different from the one in the past. I simply don't have anything interesting to share and when I do I usually post with a delay.

My University Projects blog is being updated weekly and will be at least till the end of my studies at the University. If you want to know what I do you can check it out. I won't repost anything again.
----------------------------
Another thing. I'll probably stop posting stuff on Facebook, meaning uploading stuff, commenting, liking etc. If by a chance anyone would want to stay in touch with me I suggest you use email to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment