ad

Friday, July 9, 2010

Orc Shaman

I played WoW TCG and I started wandering what my own deck should look like. I tried playing several decks but they seem unfinished or being badly build. I sat down to think about a deck that I would consider playable.

I'm not really sure what to do with the quests. I need to try what the deck needs and I also don't know what the number of the quests should be. I would say 16 should be fine, this deck is quite fast but still needs to drip a 6 drop. So well..let's say 15.

I don't know if band of the inevitable is good thing. The card is really good and good against warriors I mostly played, but is it worth playing against other decks? probably yes, each class uses items/equipment of some sort I guess.

Now I need to find someone to play with and try it out.

Shalu Stormshatter
Allies
3x Rehgar Earthfury
4x Kazamon Steelskin
4x Furious Kalla
4x Kagella Shadowmark
3x Kagra of the Crossroads
3x Ghank
4x Bloodsoul

Abilities and Equipments
2x Storm Shock
4x Fire Elemental Totem
4x Grounding Totem
4x Lightning Arc
3x Quickstrider Moccasins
3x Band of the inevitable


Quests and Locations
4x Orgrimar
3x Uncatalogued Species
3x Torek's Assault
3x Your Fortune Awaits you
2x Gahz'ridian

No comments:

Post a Comment