ad

Monday, May 11, 2009

Surprises?

On this date...23 years earlier...I was born. When I was at high school this was the day I had to hand in all the important research papers and that's why I never looked forward to this day. This year something similar happened and again I did not really want this day to be. But ...

Today was full of surprises. First one was...I actually managed to get on the bus to Prague. There were too many people for the bus and I was already 7 minutes late for it when I left the house.

The second one was an unpleasant one. The lesson we were supposed to have was cancelled. I worked on some of the assignments thus. A storm came and heavy rain was falling for some time. I was glad that I can stay at school. Later I left the school building. I met Squop on the way and he gave me my first birthday present today and that was the third surprise.

I got a book. But what kind of book was it I wondered? I hold it in my hand and felt that it's not really heavy but still it was a hardcover book (I'm used to getting/reading American paperback books). I unpacked it and foil Jace was staring at me from the cover of the book - Agents of Artifice by Ari Marmell. Yeah, I'm looking forward to this story about Jace, Tezzeret and Liliana.

At 14:20 we went to see Star Trek XI. I really enjoyed the movie. It was really good movie I think and it was loads of fun even though there are scenes that are not really fun (are pretty much serious). Dr. Bones was the one with the best quotes even though I did not really like the actor. It was also difficult for me to get used to Zachary Quinto's voice. I know his voice from Heroes and it incites a completely different personality than the one of Spock in me.

After the movie we went back to Outpost and there were two people playing WarZone. I just couldn't believe my eyes. So we watched Imperial soldiers fight Brotherhood 'brothers'. It was nice to see this miniature game after such a long time...the time so passes fast.

At 11pm I arrived home. I almost fell asleep during classes and I almost did not manage to get off the bus in Beroun. But now I'm here and two more surprises awaited me here.

First one is a gift from Xsoft (Yuna Gunner pad) and the second one...(I would post a photo but...too exhausted for that)

- Sliver Queen

The card was in the Planeswalker book I got from Squop. Now some of Squop's "babbling" actually makes sense.

Now it's really time to sleep...

3 comments:

  1. no, možná tě překvapí ještě jedna věc...

    podívej se na tu knížku pořádně ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. babbling? tak to ti teda pěkně děkuju :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ja jsem si tu knizku jeste neprohlizela, na to jsem moc mrtva. Kartu z knizky vysypala (omylem) matka.

    ReplyDelete