ad

Friday, May 29, 2009

Expansion Set Symbols

Yesterday I needed to work on 3 different assignments and as usual I wasn't really motivated to do that. Especially when I wanted to open InDesign and Illustrator and it told me that the grace period has expired. My work continued on my notebook where everything crashed once in about 7 minutes.

I started working on assignment no.1 and finished what I wanted. But it was annoying, taking a lot of time and I was simply distracted. Starting to work on a second assignment did not help either and let's say that I forgot about the third and that's where Raptor came.

He suggested that what he needs for his shop are Magic: The Gathering expansion set symbols so I said ok...why not try to make few? I started with Alara Reborn and went to the past (up to Mirrodin).

Here's one for a show^_~.


Everything is done in Illustrator and I learned few tricks and stuff. ^_^.

The rest can be found (will be found) =>
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=126887&id=577015560&l=2e08502371
(if by a chance you would want to use it, send me an email ok?)

No comments:

Post a Comment