ad

Monday, May 11, 2009

Bus trip to Prague

This day prepared another surprise for me. This time being really unpleasant. I managed to get to the bus station on time (x.38) but the bus was already full and left without taking all the people. I told myself: "It's ok another bus is coming shortly". The bus came but was as well packed with people. So all of us at the bus stop we waited for yet another bus. That one arrived late but was able to take some people in. We managed to squat inside somehow. We then headed to Vraz and Lodenice where something completely not understandable (to me) happened.

There were people who got on the bus and paied for the ticket (which is the normal way of things). But there were also people who just managed to fit in and don't pay. That I might have been ok with that if those people wouldn't be complaining about it all the time. That they won't pay for such a service and that the bus is full, that the temperature is high, the air is not breathable etc. I'm trying to survive this each day. I have to stand in the bus, balance all the time which costs me my precious energy. I can't breath and the temperature rising with each minute ranges from 28-40 degrees celsius. I still pay the full price and try to be polite even though my mood is closer to one of a berserker on a killing spree.

As I was thinking about this...we arrived to next stop on which one more black passengers got on the bus. I went like 'WTF' and tried to concentrate on my book and to all that I had to listen to some loud girls chatting about nothing of an importance when not complaining about the rising temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment