ad

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

(TV Series) Homeland

Highly rated series for what reason? I just had to see for myself.

After seeing the pilot I knew that If work and school would not interrupt me I would just watch the whole season in one day/night. We watched it in two sessions first six episodes and then the rest.

Homeland is a tv series based on Israeli series Hatufim (Prisoner of War). It is about a CIA agent (played by Claire Danes) who comes to believe that an american marine, who was held captive by Al-Qaeda as a prisoner of war for 8 years was turned by the enemy and now poses a significant risk to national security.

Ok well I can't describe what this series really is, you really have to watch it.

Claire Danes is my favorite actor and I have to say that there are scenes that had to be seriously hard to do. The acting overally is astonishing and it makes it 'believable'. I don't usually watch a series without thinking how wrong this or that is but it wasn't happening often with this series. It was most of the time 99% perfect.

If you haven't seen this yet, go get it. It really is worth the time.

Personal Rating: 5/5
This counts for Season 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment