ad

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Facebook and RSS

If you are a follower of my blog you probably know that I had a really weird night. There are many things inside me that are surfacing and I don't know how to deal with them. This is not your concern in anyway but one thing out of all them is - the continuity of this blog.

I don't know who reads this blog. I have followers and there were people on facebook reading my feed. There are other people subscribed to the feedburner feed. So if any of you care about what I write this post is for you. I don't even know if I know you. I was thinking about discontinuing this blog but I decided to give it another shot. My bf probably does not like the idea of me blogging or does not understand this and there are other issues we ran into and that is the reason why I stopped using facebook the way I did for a while and I'm not personally interested in spending my time using Facebook.

I registered to facebook ages ago when the social network was new as our class was using it for intern communications. I wasn't using facebook for several years after I left highschool but started using it some time later for some reason (when it started to be really big). Facebook helped me stay in touch with people I can't meet as they live to far away and allowed me to follow what they are doing and how they are. This might not be right in terms of humam socializing or whatever but for me it helped. It's an easy way how to share information. Now I have to use it for business purposes. It seems that social networks are very important in this digital era.

I started writing a blog in 2003 (I think) and since then I'm posting something somewhere. I actually ran a series of blogs and was contributing to others. I don't do that much right now. I dropped music games blogs and Czech DDR one. I keep two blogs - this one and univstsu.blogspot.com. The second blog has posts relating assignments or work for school. I created this blog because we had to collect some kind of documentation of our progress somehow. For me it was easy to create a blog and keep it that way. I was adding categories and exporting those so the teachers wouldn't need to go through other posts not relating to their class. After 2.5 years of my studies there I start to appreciate the blog and I feel that it has a higher value than my personal blog that deviated greatly from the first aim.

After years of contributing content or posts to forums I just can't stop but I wish there would be something worth to read.

Since this day my blogs should be once again feeded to facebook. So feel free to read my blog and comment there. I'd like to clean up my blog and restructuralize it in the near future but I don't know if it is worth the little time it takes.

Anyway there were many posts since November on both blogs. If interested you can browse them on the original sites as that won't get feeded.

No comments:

Post a Comment