ad

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Kyuden Kitsune Revisited

Today I bought a Lion Starter so I won't need to be telling my opponents that my Central Castle is actually Shamate Keep^_^. Anyway this posts is about Mantis not Lion.

I just did not know what to do with the two decks I keep. Military was weak and Honor was simply to slow. So I tried to take best of the two worlds and create one deck. My military deck needed more force so I tried to increase in Dynasty.

As far as Fate deck goes, I just took cards that seemed good and put them together. Even knowing that many cards require bowing my personality and that Heart of Darkness is not that good with Gina etc. But if you know what you have in the deck and how to use it it works. The deck still feels the same as my previous military. Probably this can change to Honor even though it will take ages. I might actually help it a bit in Dynasty and/or Fate. It could easily work.

Now the deck feels relatively good.

Kyuden Kitsune
Dynasty
Kyuden Kitsune XP
Border Keep XP
Bamboo Harvesters

3x Kobune Port
3x Remote Village
3x Ageless Shrine
1x Imperial Treasury
2x Traveling Peddler
2x Archery Range
1x Indomitable Home
2x Overgrown Grove
1x Yoritomo's Guidance XP
3x Qalyar
3x Sleepless One
3x Shakash
3x Moshi Tomeno
3x Kitsune Tokoru
3x Kitsune Gina
3x The Red Hunger
1x Yoritomo Hiromi
1x Kitsune Hisano

Fate
3x Fury of a mob
3x Siege Volley
3x Sundering Strike
3x Great Sacrifice
3x Satoshi's War Fan
3x Broken Alliance
3x Sneak Attack
3x Entrenched Position
1x Creating Order
3x Reckless Rush
3x Tireless Efforts
3x Pearls and Spirits
1x Ring of Water
3x Heart of Darkness
3x Oblivious
1x A Game of Dice

No comments:

Post a Comment