ad

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Subway (Czech Republic)

I've always enjoyed Subway 'restaurants'. In US it was one of my favorites and I still enjoy their food in the UK, Germany and Austria. For the past month I've been passing by Subway located at Narodni Trida. I decided to go there today.

I asked if I can order what I want. Not that anyone would actually tell me from what I can choose. Anyway I ordered chicken teriyaki, then I wanted some bacon and chedar cheese. The girl doing the sandwich for me did not hear me even though I tried telling her what I want several times and quite loudly. She just went on ignoring my order.
They did add what I asked for later though.

What I did not appreciate much was the choice of the sauces. In general the primary choices were ketchup, mayonnaise and two different kinds of mustard - not something I would expect at Subway. Not to mention that usually there are more choices of what you can get in Germany and UK (at least what concerns types of cheese and vegetables).

There's not so much place in the restaurant at Narodni Trida and I did not even like the setup.

Anyway the last issue is the price. I ordered a half of the sandwich and it cost me 125CZK which I find a lot for something like that when it can't even reach the quality of Subway in neighbor country.

No comments:

Post a Comment