ad

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanks for inviting me to play EDH

Thanks to the guy who invited me to play EDH. It was fun even though I can imagine that one player being almost asleep and not really paying attention to anything (well, I wasn't alone^^ - goblins seemed to be asleep) isn't that fun to play with.
Thanks for a short chat.
Thanks to Tank as well for the Chocolate (now we will see if he pays attention to FB notofications, hehe)

Also today my zoo deck showed me that 4 fetchlands on opening hand. First four cards drawn = 4 fetchlands. why not...what is the probability for this (counting in the fact that I shuffle my library after I sacrifice the land...)?
(I have to find out...what the probability is more or less)

And of course my control deck running 25 lands starts almost ALL the time with 2 lands and sometimes does not even draw the third one. On the other hand my cool Zoo starts with 4 lands running 21 lands and I even tried going down to 19. but decided against it as I need some nice landfall...

1 comment:

  1. I cannot get to Facebook (no internet at home and in work we have got "The Policy"). However you should not use my name at will - it will get to me eventually.

    ReplyDelete