ad

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Borderless zombies

After spending half of my day trying to figure out what cards to put into my EDH deck I decided to try altering some cards. My creativity is as at point zero right now so I just wanted to make some cards borderless. I did not want to start with Liliana or some other a bit more expensive card. I went through the deck and three cards stood out - Death Baron, Viscera Dragger and Infectious Horror.

I took out Dragger and started erasing it. After a while I started mixing the colors and that made me want to go for this card. I like the colors used on this card very much.


After this card I started painting on Infectious horror not really caring how it would turn out. Not that I would have much patience today. But it served my purpose I got rid of that terrible new design border.


So next time, more zombies? (who knows...)

No comments:

Post a Comment