ad

Monday, March 2, 2009

Bad Monday

I really have write something about today because this day is not getting any better. In the morning I was woken up by my cats and Damian who likes to hit you with your head quite often helped me in breaking my glasses. So well...now I see everything twice and have no idea of what is near and far.

Later that day I wanted to cook myself a meal. And you know what...the pot I used was leaking o_O. How can a steel pot leak, goddamn it?

I'm tired, exhausted. I went to Prague to retrieve something and I encounter someone on the way. He made such a turmoil in myself that I completely forgot what I wanted there and arrived back without it. Cool...

Also it seems I will never move my stuff. One person does not care, other is ill and I don't have the energy to be looking for someone else. So I'm stuck once again.

And well the last thing...I decided after a whole day of doing nothing...to play a bit of DDR. I go downstairs and I turn on the DDR Extreme machine. When the machine went in to Boot Check mode it showed me 189 Error saying that I use an unknown cabinet. So I went like WTF????

I went to get my Manuals (the original machine one and upgrade kit one) and those only say that the machine will show an error message when the game is not properly installed or is hacked. So well I decided to look on the internet.

That did not help much either but I found one thing. One KONAMI technician said that the Unknown Cabinet error can mean that the stage is not properly connected to the motherboard.

So well I went downstairs to check the wires and found the problem. Some of the wires from the platform were misplaced and out of place so...I put them back hoping it would work.

But hell....if anything annoying as this happens to me again today I'm going to sleep hoping for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment