ad

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Loving Hut - vegan restaurant

Loving Hut is an international vegan cuisine and can be also found in the Czech Republic. We have one nearby so I just had to try it (there are three in Prague in total).

Loving Hut international was initiated by Chinese humanitarian activist Ching Hai. So if you like vegetables and don't really need to eat meat and you don't mind Chinese food you can try this restaurant out. You can get there - spring rolls, meals with tofu prepared in various ways that can even taste like meat, different kind of soups, bamboo shoots, sushi etc.

All the meals have a really strong taste but it does not ruin anything. It tastes well and seems to be in harmony. I never ate tofu prepared in a such way before and it surprised me that it can taste so well. Even just cooked vegetables taste really well there.

The restaurants are cheap in 'Prague' terms and the people there are really nice.

Rating: 5/5
Note: I thought would never give 5/5 to anything, but I did not find anything wrong about this restaurant. So I guess it deserves this rating.


No comments:

Post a Comment