ad

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Grixis Titans/Control

I got tired of trying to figure out what to do with Tezzeret deck or U/W/x control variants. I wanted something faster and responses that would be instant. Dismember was not enough for me so I tried UR deck, similar to one another player tried to develop online for current standard. As I'm trying to build a deck for a new format the deck lacked cards I would like to play and thus I added a color. The deck is not tested much, I just played against UW cotrol, Tempered Steel and some UW aggro but playing with it was relaxing as this feels more familiar to my earlier decks. So here's the decklist. I'll need to figure out what the deck can't handle and how to kill alternatively certain decks. But anyway I can't say what people will play when Innistrad will be out so I'll have to wait and see.

Grixis
Creatures [11]
2 Consecrated Sphinx
2 Grave Titan
2 Inferno Titan
4 Solemn Simulacrum
1 Wurmcoil Engine

Spells [24]
1 Cancel
4 Despise
3 Divination
3 Doom Blade
4 Incinerate
4 Mana Leak
4 Ponder
1 Stoic Rebuttal

Lands [25]
4 Dragonskull Summit
4 Drowned Catacomb
10 Island
6 Mountain
1 Swamp

No comments:

Post a Comment