ad

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Deviant Art

Few weeks ago I started to work a bit on my DA profile. For the most time my page on DA was a real mess so I decided to put some order in it. I created few categories

  • Magic: The Gathering - some random magic alters and some drawings. I might actually divide this into two groups if I decide to be submitting my Magic Alters.

  • Vector art contains mostly my tattoo designs. There is not much here yet, but maybe one day I might come back to vectors. There are people around walking with my tattoo designed tattoos and I find this wonderful.

  • 3d Renders - contains some of my really old renders done in 3dsmax.
  • Photos which contains some of photos I took during my lifetime and found them somehow interesting.
  • Animations - not much here...
  • Cosplay - which contains photos of few of my cosplay costumes.
  • Drawings - Full Color - well, this is the reason why I created a DA account, but I have a really long way to go. I need to get way better to produce a good piece of work. ^_~

I also joined a Magic: The Gathering group and my profile page just passed 10,000 views! Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment