ad

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Magic Alter - Akroma, Angel of Wrath

I wanted to draw some angel being and well...I ended up drawing something that resembled Akroma (Angel of Wrath). So I tried my best on her but to no avail. I did not manage to make the drawing look balanced and the wings are just terrible. I still want to continue on them and try to figure out how to draw a feather ... but I'm afraid I won't find any motivation. Maybe ten more hours spent on the wings could do wonders, but I'm afraid that even if I manage to draw something that looks like wings the picture won't look much better.

So I present to you Akroma, Angel of Wrath...but I couldn't do her justice. -_-

EDIT 3-OCT-09: I discarded the digital version of Akroma, hope no one actually finds it^^ This is a 63 x 88 mm painting done with Acrylics. There's not enough details for the painting to look good. But I tried my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment