ad

Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Category and end of FB RSS

Today I went through some posts and edited them so images would be centered and of the same size (mainly concerning magic cards). When I was doing that I also assigned those posts a new category - Magic Alter.

Sooner or later I would like to create new categories and delete the old ones. This way I would like to keep TCG/CCG cards' alters in one category and everything 'artistic' by me in a different category.

The other news... if I show up on facebook this is the first thing that I see.
You currently automatically import content from your website or blog into your Facebook notes. Starting November 22nd, this feature will no longer be available, although you'll still be able to write individual notes. The best way to share content from your website is to post links on your Wall. Learn more about notes.

This means that these posts will cease to post to Facebook notes and probably the ones from WotC won't work either. If by a chance you like my blog then it is time to actually switch to reading it from the original source. (or you can go to My Feed and subscribe to it)

No comments:

Post a Comment