ad

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Celica + Bamboo

I talked to Jeremiah on Wednesday and he suggested that I try to paint something in B/W and then shaded it. After that I should match the shades of grey with color. For that I wanted to draw something that would show me where are the shadows and were are the highlights. I drew this late this night. It's actually rather complex for the task I would like to do. But nonetheless I would like to use it for another experiment and color it somehow, no matter what I use - either felt tip pens + something or acrylic paint + something with what I would do the lineart.


When I woke up today and my left hand hurt in a way I haven't experienced in a long time. I Last time when I felt such a pain was when I was excessively playing Beatmania IIDX and this resulted in long discussion about carpal tunnel syndrome and my inability to use my hands for some time. I used a bandage to immobilize my wrist and I hope it will be alright in the near future. I have to admit that I've been drawing a lot (even though just few work made it to the internet) and that might be the reason (especially when I can hardly put any pressure on a pen/pencil without experiencing an intense pain).

I decided to draw something though today as well. My mother told me to draw something different and brought me some bamboo brenches (or how to call that..is bamboo a tree?). I used my right hand for the following drawings. The hand was quite surprised that I want to use it.

Here's last bamboo drawing...

No comments:

Post a Comment