ad

Friday, October 7, 2011

Space Walk

This is repost from my University blog

We got a task which consist of a walk. During that walk we should at given intervals capture somehow what is there. I decided to take 1 minute intervals and to take photos.

My starting point was Prague College and my ending point my game store. The distance covered was 3.5 km.


At the beginning of the walk I was taking photos of buildings and what was on them. My very first photo was of a statue. I wasn't really sure what it was till I processed the photo at the game store.


Still walking the main street - Vinohradska - my hourglass ran out and it was again up to me to take a photo. This time it wasn't a photo of a building but a photo of an advertisement of a bank. It caught my eye already when seeing this at Andel.


Next I came by the main train station. I took a quick photo and crossed the street.


After this I knew that I would end up at Wenceslaw Square where are obvious 'items' to take a photo of. My hourglass was stopping me at different places and not even the best places to be taking photos. So I decided to improvise. I was choosing objects that pleased my eye and seemed interesting enough to be put to memory.



Few more flowers and a statue followed. After a while I ended up a bridge. Two stops at the bridge. I couldn't help and do the obvious photo. The second photo was rather different^^



Some photos have really beautiful or really bizarre colors. The green, red and yellows are really beautiful nowadays and the sky was changing color when I was arriving to my destination. At one part of the sky it seemed that a storm was coming. On the other side it was light blue with beautiful white clouds.



To view all the photos in chronological order go to my Google Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment