ad

Friday, September 23, 2011

Outcast.cz

Starting yesterday my online shop is working so people can order some stuff and get it. It probably does not work at 100% as it should and it's not 100% as I would like it to be but for the time being it seems to work somehow. I still need to check if PayPal works. I as a seller I can't pay for the goods using my account so... I need to ask someone else to do it.

And Innistrad cards are also included in the database as of....today.

Innistrad (Visual) Spoiler

The administration and few other scripts will help me with accounting so another problem is solved.

I had to post this...It took a long time and it still needs a lot of work, but now it more or less works and I can continue working on it and customers are free to order anything.

The shop runs at

Outcast.cz

and has Standard Magic: The Gathering Singles, L5R Celestial Arc Singles, MtG products and accessories...that's about it for the time being. More products are yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment