ad

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

L5R Spoiler Update

After doing everything I could with the database and php I decided to give it a final form. I still don't have the remaining card images nor game text but it will be fixed soon. Then I spent some time inputting the goddamn game texts. (the spoiler should be complete now)

Anyway here's the Second City spoiler. For the time being all you can do is just browse the cards. The script lists image, name, game text, type, rarity and edition. Next step will be some search engine. First I need one for the shop next I might do one for the spoilers as well.

Second City

I tried to write my own script for showing the images but I failed at that. Six hours has passed and I gave up. I found a script on the web and implemeted and then I found out that it is the very same one playccg uses.

Anyway thanks to Highslide Software. I might buy this script later so I can use it in my shop. I need to sell few cards first^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment