ad

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Vodafone story

I want to tell you a story because well I'm tired of it already. I thought that this story ended on July 4th but it did not.

It all started one day when Radek should have transfered his Vodafone number to me. We went to Vodafone together and we tried to get the number transfered. But it all ended in vain. The number wasn't transfered.

Half a year later I got a mail telling me that I should pay for this particular number. Ok, so I paid for it and then I was told that I have to pay twice as much for it for some reason. The reason was a fee for blocking and unblocking the number and some other stuff. Anyway it did not correspond to my tariff nor anything else.

A month later I got (after everything was said to be PAID) an invoice for 1005 CZK. I was like WTF? I should pay 352 CZK per month. I have not used that number ever since and everything was supposed to be in order. Next month, I got the same invoice...They even wanted more the next month 1440CZK. I tried to find out what's wrong and tried to get rid of the tariff at least but I couldn't as it always stated that I can't change it. Even though everything was paid for.

In the end, one day I came there and asked what the hell is going on. The person told me that the tariff is being invoiced twice. But still this did not solve my problems (the person before him, just stated I have to pay this and this). He said he would let me pay 352CZK less next month and that everything should be fine. That there are problems in the system and something like this happens from time to time.

Next month the invoice said 1005CZK once again. I paid for everything and went to Vodafone to let them disable the tariff or something. They told me that it is not possible so I told them to disconnect the number (first person told me that this is not possible, so I tried someone else). They told me that I should pay 352CZK for the last month and that someone would contact me later. I got the phone call, A lady tried to ask me what's wrong and what happened. So I told her and asked her how even the transfer of the number happened. She told me that I (personally) transfered the number in June. I wasn't present at that time nor I had the right to do so as the number was not mine. I also told her about the invoices but she said that everything is correct and that I was supposed to pay that. But why I should I be paying more than the tariff (I was not using the number)? I calculated the sum I paid Vodafone per month - it was something about 650CZK. This is much more than 352CZK per month.

She tried for another ten minutes to convince me to keep the tariff and use the number. But I told her NO. In the end she told me that on 4th of July the number should be disconnected and that I should get my invoice by post then. I didn't get any so I went to Vodafone to ask for it. They told me that I should be able to view it online (I can't) but that they can printed. I got an invoice for 1005.97CZK.

WTF??

So go to hell Vodafone. I liked you the best, but I don't deserve this. I'll continue using your services but I'm NEVER going to sign up for something like this. I'll pay the final invoice and hope that they will not bother me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment