ad

Monday, March 8, 2010

Anime Jikan - Decin

This weekend I was supposed to go with NX and Rare-Items to Decin to bring dance pads and prizes for the DDR tournaments. First I thought we would go there in the morning so we would get there on time (starting noon) but we arrived later. That day it was snowing all across the Republic and some places were quite problematic.

We managed to get there and at that time we got there a Hard tournament started. We both were asked to play in the tournament so we joined the rest of the participants. We played about seven songs on a EverStep multiplayer system.

The USB hubs weren't the best so we had the results could be anything from 50-90 percent. The chosen songs were fun, some harder than it was likely. Mitsuo also chose few songs with mods - one with boomerang, one being on reverse, one with hidden (that I MANAGED to clear somehow). I can't remember what was it but he chose one song (and maybe mod) that no one managed to clear except me. (hell why I can't remember what it was?)

After the tournament I went to check what's going on in other rooms. There was a retro hall with PSOne running Tekken. Some players had their own DSs and PSPs there and Xsoft was managing Stepmania in the room. That room seemed to the best choice to be in^^. Next, there was a Ultrastar stand upstairs, Everstep stand (downstairs), DDR room, Naruto room (have no idea what was going on in there) and the main room. You could watch some anime as well at the convention and simply have fun. You could do some origami, read mangas, do some quizzes, color some manga pictures and so on. It was fun^^. Also you could win some prizes if you answered few questions printed on the entrance ticket (for example: How many pandas are there in [certain room]?, or how many players take part in CS tournament?). To answer the questions you had to check out all the rooms which I find as a good thing. It was worth it. Even though the number of Pandas at the con is still a mystery to me (I counted 3).

Good job Mitsuo as always, thanks NX for taking me there as well and I hope to meet you all next time. People were having fun and enjoying themselves. It felt good. You (Anime Jikan) might not be Advik, but you are unique and it feels good to be there.

It was nice to be there but we were both quite dead and left the con after midnight and that is where my new story begins.

Thanks to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment