ad

Monday, August 17, 2009

Time Spiral - Murphy's day

Yesterday my cats decided to wake me up as usual. I couldn't fall asleep after that so I went downstairs and was wondering what to do. Finally I decided to alter Time Spiral. I found out that there's a bit of red color on the card and that's where all started. I messed up the right part and spent a lot of time figuring out how to fix the problem. In the end the card looks like this:


After a very long time I managed to finish the card and it actually looked pretty good. I went upstairs to apply the sealant and I just ran out of it! That resulted in sprayed water drops on the card. Of course you can see it on the card and the card is not even sealed.

That's not everything. I went downstairs and accidentally dropped the card (maybe a half meter away from the table). (I was ready to go for Prague to participate in Extended tournament). But the card flew for about 30 cm and ended up in the brown/red paint I used for the nebula -_-. The only place in the whole room that made a difference. So I sat down and started trying to get rid of the paint. I have few taints on the back of the card now but it took me ages to get rid of the paint.

After that I wanted to head for the bus but realized that it's summer holidays. The first bus I could go to Prague was like 3pm (the tournament starts at 1:30pm). I took the bus and managed to get there right when the tournament ended. I could have won that one.

I played mtg then and my decks were probably making fun of me or what. Because the cards I usually get on my opening hand just did not seem to SHOW up at all. My opponent just draws 4 terminates and three incinerates ... just when he needs them.

Here I have to note that I got awesome potatoes from the store owner. They were delicious (as potatoes can be).

After this which was already late I went to the Czech DDR photoshoot. On the way there I realized I forgot my book in the store. (not the first time this happened!)

I arrived to Vysocanska late once again for the photoshoot and during the night I got pretty sick because of ITG shining through that darkness. Ergh...

that's the end of my today's rant...

No comments:

Post a Comment