ad

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Finally?

After WC I spent some time on ZIV forums and chat. It seems that the time of not posting again starts once again as I hate when people give me minus points and I don't know why. In the chatroom I spoke to some players mostly American ones.
After quite a depressive time after World cup I found people enjoying BEMANI games and playing for fun. Among them I met Daiz who seems to be the first person who actually has the very same point of view on DDR and sees the very same difference as I do between ITG and DDR. This person told me that when playing certain songs it helps to listen to your steps rather than listening to the music and that's what I decided to try. I tried playing some doubles and realized that my PA is better. I tried some songs on standard (do you remember me and nori nori nori) and AAAed them. I haven't AAAed anything on standard before. After that I decided to give a try to something on heavy. I choose songs I already black flagged - Sexy Planet and Kind Lady. And you know what? First try (no bar) and AAA!

Today I played few more songs and got two new AAAs. Jane Jana and Groove2001.

No comments:

Post a Comment