ad

Friday, April 17, 2009

Lightning

Cats came to my room to wake me up slightly after 5am. I was too lazy to get up but eventually got up and prepared myself to go to school.

It was pretty dim outside, big storm clouds everywhere. Still I got outside and with a bit of uneasiness I headed off to the bus station. Few minutes later as I was walking out of a sudden a lightning struck. The world around me turned immediately white. I was blinded by the lightning for a while and in the same time I heard a thunder. I thought that it would tear my ears. My heart was beating hard and I thought I would just collapse and not move at all. The gray dim colors of the outer world won the fight against the bright white light generated by the lightning and I started to see in color once again.
Stunned and frozen to the ground. I was wondering what to do for a while but decided to try catch the bus going for Prague. I managed that, soaking wet I arrived to our computer lab wondering if that will cause some damage or not^_^.

I'm still shaken by this experience. I never thought something like this would happen. I've been in many storms, I've seen many lightnings but nothing can compare to this experience.

1 comment: