ad

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Playmat no. 2 - Stoneblade WIP

Yesterday after I came back from WMCQ in which I managed to lose what I could (Naya Blitz is just impossible and when I finally started playing against something normal I was too thirsty and hungry that I couldn't simply play) I decided to try coloring my Stoneforge Mystic draft. After doing that we (me and my flatmate) agreed that it does not look that bad so I decided to draw that on a blank playmat. I was primarily afraid that Batterskull would end up badly.

So past midnight I took a pencil and started drawing the whole thing on the playmat. I got cramps in my hand and I once again realized that it's not going to be easy. But after some time I managed to get more or less what I wanted on the mat. This was the easier part.

At 5 am I finished the swords and jitte and started working on Batterskull. But that is going to take some time...

EDIT: Part of Batterskull...it's taking ages...

No comments:

Post a Comment