ad

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Happy Angel

On Sunday I requested to get my Real Edition back and I got it along with a long lost Dual Shooter. I managed to get Beatmania IIDX Sirius running and wanted to play really badly. There is so much stress and so many things not really going on well that I really need something to get rid of it... and one of the best way is to start hitting those 7/14 keys. (and not cut my finger once again). It helped.

A day later we went to see Cloud Atlas. A wonderful movie I'd say. So many connections and so well done. You might disagree but that's what I feel. After that some more Beatmania IIDX. I plugged in the other half of the controller and we played with my flat mate. It was wonderful. He was unable to hit the notes at the right time or pressed a different key and I realized that I kind of missed this. This game really makes you suffer for not being good at it^^.

With the other half working I could finally try some doubles. I'm no good at it. I mamaged to A Elisha on normal but that's about it. My skill is lost... Same goes for single player but well that's kind of easier.

I got a new skill though. Those 2 notes streams don't make me cry anymore. It seems that playing Jubeat actually helped me with something.

Today I went back from work - not really feeling well. I poured some Irish Cream in a mug (^_^ nothing better available) and drank a bit. In the meantime I let the 'machine' boot. Played few songs...when playing the first song I noticed bluish mist coming out from the turntable and decided to capture that somehow. I did not managed that well on a photo so I took a video. I like the colors, the flashing lights and the sound of the sanwa keys.

Hope you can enjoy that at least partly as well. Because I'd like to share this happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment