ad

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

LSC Honor for Budapest Kotei

The deck that follows is the one I played in Budapest.

On day one I played the version that follows (my deck was more against military I did not expect all honor/dishonor field). On day two I made few changes (so it would be better against honor decks). I took out Hojatsu, 1x Nakai, 2x Bokuko and put in 2x Kitsuki Suiha, 1x Kitsuki Yodo and War of Dark Fire. I also put in twice Deeds and Words.

In fate I added Peaceful Discourse (took out 1x Claw and Shell) and exchanged Forewarning with Subversive Influence.

Last Step Castle Honor
Last Step Castle
1x Border Keep
1xBamboo Harvesters

Dynasty: 40
1x Traveling Peddler
3x Gold Mine
3x My Father's Shrine
1x Shrine to Hotei
2x Public Records
2x Counting House
2x Debt Collector

1x Hanayashiki
1x Winter's Embrace
1x Naoharu's Gift
1x Well-defended border

3x Kitsuki Taiko
1x Kitsuki Taiko XP
2x Kitsuki Bokuko
1x Kitsuki Hanbei
1x Togashi Satsu
2x Kitsuki Yodo
2x Mirumoto Haru
3x Kitsuki Nakai
2x Mirumoto Bokusui
1x Mirumoto Hojatsu
2x Kitsuki Yukari
1x Otomo Seimi
1x Daigotsu Oki

Fate: 40
3x Hamstrung
3x Steel on Steel
3x Impromptu Duel
3x Imperial Adjudication
3x Writ of Reprimand
3x Outer Walls
2x Forewarning
1x Subversive Influence
3x Restoring Order
2x Distractions in Court
1x Relentless Conviction
1x Ultimate Sacrifice
3x Wall of Honor
1x Ring of Fire
2x Peaceful Discourse
2x Shameful and Cowardly
3x Claw and Shell
1x Heavenly Daisho of the Dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment